The Power of Habit: Duhigg, C. (2013). London: Random House Books. …to change an old habit, you must address an old craving. You have…
Hi, you’re welcome to Edusounds Book Club. A monthly online book club. At the beginning of every month our editor will announce the book he’s reading for the month.
Members are free to share their views on any book they’ve read in the previous month before club’s meeting day, which is the last Saturday of every month.
Our Do’s and Don’ts:
1. Type of books we read/listen to: Non-fiction;
2. Books that encourage/promote profanity, pornography or discrimination are not allowed;
3. Discussions should be strictly book focused and related;
4. No discussion about private life or employer is allowed;
5. Suggestion on how to discuss any book: Tell the group the title of the book and its author, the book’s format – text or audio, what the book is about, what you found interesting about the book, what you question in the book, and your conclusion on the book – OK, Interesting, Brilliant, Fantastic, Outstanding;
5. We all see things differently, so, we expect members to be respectful in their discussions;
6. We don’t like evicting people but the Admin will not hesitate in doing so, if a member does not meet the minimum expected behaviour from a member of the group;
7. We do not accept religious books;
8. Audio books are allowed;
9. Meeting day & time:
Meeting day & time: Last Saturday of every month (5pm – 7pm GMT+1).
Kindly join the club here. Thanks!
If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. In “On…